Video: Eat like the band! Zac Brown’s pocket knife coleslaw
Recipe: Pocket knife coleslaw
- 1 head Green Cabbage
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper
- 8 stalks Green Onion
- 2 ripe Tomatoes
- Slaw Dressing:
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Hot Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon White Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fine Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
Dice all veggies to 1/4 inch dice. Add 1/2 of the slaw dressing and add more as needed. Save some of the diced tomatoes as garnish.
Recipe: Chocolate peanut butter biscuit pudding
- Chocolate peanut butter biscuit pudding
- 8 large Day Old Biscuits
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup of Half and Half
- 3 cups White Sugar (reserve 1 cup to sprinkle on top before cooking)
- 2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 each Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- Rum sauce
- 12 ounce Condensed Milk
- 4 ounce Spiced Rum
- 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cloves
Crumble day old biscuits in a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients for the pudding and mix well. Place in a 9 inch/ 13 inch baking dish and top with remaining sugar.
Bake at 400 degrees covered for 1 hour, after bake uncovered for 20 min to brown the top. While pudding is baking prepare the rum sauce by adding all ingredients and then warm up. Top pudding with rum.
© 2013 NBCNews
Discuss: What did you think of this recipe?
How many stars would you give the dish? If you made changes, tell us how you customized it.
North Korea fired a projectile into waters off its eastern coast Sunday, a day after launching three short-range missiles in the same area.