To prepare the red cabbage slaw:
1. Put the lemon juice, orange juice, mustard, honey, basil and salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth. With the motor running, add oil until emulsified. Reserve 1/4 cup of the dressing for the fish.
2. Combine the cabbage and carrot in a large bowl, add the remaining dressing and toss to coat, season with salt and pepper. Can be made 1 hour in advance and stored covered in the refrigerator.
To prepare the fish tacos:
1. Preheat the grill to high or grill pan over high heat. Brush the fish with oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Grill until golden brown and slightly charred on both sides and just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and immediately drizzle with some of the reserved citrus vinaigrette. Let cool slightly and flake into large pieces using a fork.
2. Grill the tortillas for about 5 seconds per side until slightly charred. Place the tortillas on a flat surface fill the center of each with some of the fish, red slaw, salsas and cilantro leaves. Fold and eat.
To prepare the corn-basil relish:
Combine corn, onion, vinegar, oil and basil in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
To prepare the tomato-serrano relish:
Combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, serrano, lime juice and oil and cilantro in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
To prepare the peach-ginger relish:
1. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add the ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add 3 of the peaches and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add honey to taste.
2. Remove from the heat and fold in the remaining peaches, green onion, parsley, vinegar and oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and serve at room temperature.