Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Joy amid tornado's destruction as owners find lost pets
Thanks to dozens of Internet postings and the coordinated efforts of nonprofits, shelters and local volunteers, tornado vi...
- Duchess Kate brightens up Queen's garden party
- Rethinking family disaster plans: 10 lessons from Tornado Alley
- Inside Okla. school wreckage, clues to tornado's littlest victims
- Tornado victim separated from spouse: 'The house totally disappeared'
- Joy amid tornado's destruction as owners find lost pets
Try clicking on some of these links:
David Plouffe | Bio
White House Senior Adviser
Gov. Jennifer Granholm | Bio
Former Governor, Michigan (D)
Rep. Raul Labrador | Bio
Jim Cramer | Bio
Host, CNBC's Mad Money
Tom Brokaw |
Special Correspondent, NBC News
Both parties draw lines in the sand as political leaders in Washington wrestle with raising the debt ceiling. Can the country's political leaders come together to avoid a debt doomsday? We'll have the very latest on the fluid situation with the President Obama's Senior Adviser, David Plouffe.
What effect will down-to-the-wire debt negotiations have on the markets? Who will be to blame for the economic consequences if Washington can't strike a deal? Joining us: Former Governor of Michigan, Jennifer Granholm (D), Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID), the host of CNBC's "Mad Money" Jim Cramer, and NBC's Tom Brokaw.