Video: House vote on GOP debt bill delayed
- Well: Sex as Exercise
- Think the E.R. Is Expensive? Look at How Much It Costs to Get There
- Poor Black and Hispanic Men Are the Face of H.I.V.
- Op-Ed Contributors: No, There Won’t Be a Doctor Shortage
- Vapors and Emotions Rise at Hearing on E-Cigarettes
- The New Old Age Blog: Dialysis Raises Hard Questions for Older Patients
The 14-year-old Massachusetts boy accused of slitting the throat of his math teacher in a school bathroom pleaded not guilty to murder and other charges Wednesday.