CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A mother and daughter in the Carolinas have three big lottery wins in the last 20 years between them.
- Mom-to-Be Kristen Bell Stuns on the Red Carpet
- Man Finds Rare Calico Lobster, Gives It to New Hampshire Aquarium (PHOTOS)
- Toronto Cop Loves Dancing to Reggae Band (VIDEO)
- Robert Pattinson Reveals the Hardest Part of His Breakup with Kristen Stewart
- Hilary Duff Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body in New Video: Get Her Fit Tips!
The Charlotte Observer reported that Kimberly McCauley won $100,000 this month playing a new instant-scratch off game, 10X the Money.
The North Carolina Education Lottery said that in 2007, McCauley's mother, Amy McCauley, who's from Fort Mill, S.C., won more than $160,000 in the Carolina Cash 5 game.
The family's big win came in 1991, when Amy McCauley won $15.5 million in the New York Lotto.
She also snagged two $1,000 prizes playing the North Carolina lottery's $130 Million Blockbuster game in 2009.
Kimberly McCauley says she thought her mother had all the lottery luck, so she's overwhelmed with the $100,000 win.
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.