Hola, Matthew Mottola!
Mexican singer Thalia and music exec Tommy Mottola welcomed their son Matthew on Saturday in NYC. The superstar singer, 39, gave birth to their baby boy, who weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces, in NYC on Saturday, their rep told New York Post's Page Six. "All are well and they couldn't be happier," the rep said.Story: Mariah Carey’s daughter is prepped for paparazzi
Married for over ten years, Thalia and Mottola, 61, already have a 3-year-old daughter, Sabrina.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
Mottola's first wife, Mariah Carey, became a mom for the first time in late April, welcoming twins Monroe and Moroccan with hubby Nick Cannon. Carey and Mottola were married from 1993 to 1998.
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly