NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
The 'no rescue' movement: Is this a cure for helicopter parenting?
When my fourth grader recently came home from school upset and told me he got yelled at for forgetting a notebook, I was n...
- Ebola survivor Ashoka Mukpo: I’m ‘fortunate’ to be alive
- Canada’s prime minister: We ‘will never be intimidated’
- Steals and Deals: Bracelets, coats, gloves, more
- Police crack down on parents who don't buckle kids’ seat belts
- The 'no rescue' movement: Is this a cure for helicopter parenting?
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.