NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
Winning! Family finds 300-year-old sunken treasure
A Florida family of avid treasure hunters is celebrating after finding gold chains, rings and a rare religious artifact at...
- 'Crack for toddlers': Mysterious toy review videos enchant kids, bring in millions of dollars
- Israeli ambassador defends Gaza strikes: 'What do you think the United States would do?'
- Kerry Sanders tests out anti-mosquito app; Matt Lauer’s reaction is perfect
- New clues reveal the secret life of the baby in your belly
- Winning! Family finds 300-year-old sunken treasure
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.