NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Boy, 8, describes avalanche, Lena Dunham tees up 'SNL'
On TODAY on Friday, Phoenix Scoles-Coburn remembers being buried in snow, Mark Kelly teams up with his twin brother to hel...
- Malaysia jet vanishes: Three Americans plus one infant on board
- 'This is the TODAY Show!': Third-graders host their own broadcast
- Instagram's latest breakout star? A yoga-loving mom of two
- Over-sized fun: Riders float over the snow on fat bikes
- TODAY's Takeaway: Boy, 8, describes avalanche, Lena Dunham tees up 'SNL'
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.