NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
- Watch this paralyzed groom walk down the aisle at his wedding
- Cobie Smulders expecting second child with husband Taran Killiam
- See the adorable way CaCee Cobb, Donald Faison announced baby No. 2
- Take a closer look at this lifelike Benedict Cumberbatch wax figure
- What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.