NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
'ER' turns 20: Look at our favorite doctors, then and now
Two decades ago, the hospital doors of "ER" swung wide for the first time on NBC, admitting patients and viewers into a st...
- Rhimes slams NYT over 'angry black woman' label
- After Rice video, calls to domestic violence hotline spike
- Terrier travels: Missing Pennsylvania dog found in Oregon
- Home Depot hacked: How to protect yourself
- 'ER' turns 20: Look at our favorite doctors, then and now
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.