NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
Hillary Clinton: Granddaughter led me 'to speed up' political plans
Clinton said she is inspired to keep working to ensure that Charlotte and her generation are provided equal opportunities ...
- Lauren Hill, inspirational college basketball player, dies
- Marathon dad's victories help raise money for son with spina bifida
- Will it work on Vale? Savannah tries tissue sleeping trick at home
- Listen to the chilling 911 call Sandra Bullock made during break-in
- Hillary Clinton: Granddaughter led me 'to speed up' political plans
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.