NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
Breast-feeding boost: What parents feed infants has lasting effect, research finds
- Ricky Gervais' celebrity photo hacking comments draw backlash from Dunham, Watson
- 'It can happen to any American': Mom whose son died in hot car aims to help others
- 4 ways to get your home in back-to-school shape
- Cloudy with a chance of … blood? Seth Green reports the weather on TODAY
- Breast-feeding boost: What parents feed infants has lasting effect, research finds
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.