NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
'Age is not a barrier': Woman, 91, lands dream job in Silicon Valley
While growing up during the Great Depression, Barbara Beskind was an inventor by necessity who hoped to become one profess...
- White and gold? Or blue and black? Dress sets the Internet ablaze with color debate
- Dreyer surprises woman with trip — and gets one of her own!
- Rita Wilson explains why men (like hubby Tom Hanks) need pedicures
- Spice up your recipe routine with Al's favorite ginger recipes
- 'Age is not a barrier': Woman, 91, lands dream job in Silicon Valley
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.