NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
Sad that Serial is over? 9 ways to fill the void after podcast finale
If your Thursdays won't be the same without "Mail Kimp," we've got you covered.
- 'Layaway angels' soar to new heights with $50,000-plus gift payoffs
- Derby the dog runs for very first time thanks to 3-D-printed legs
- Coffee that helps you sleep? Wait, what?
- Don't forget about this critical shopping day
- Sad that Serial is over? 9 ways to fill the void after podcast finale
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.