NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
Stunning photo project helps cancer patients forget their illness...for a moment
- Kate Winslet welcomes baby boy with Ned Rocknroll
- TODAY's Takeaway: Evan Lysacek won't compete, real 'Lone Survivor' hero speaks out
- Beyonce's fashions veer off her vegan menu
- Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke reunite
- Stunning photo project helps cancer patients forget their illness...for a moment
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.