NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
Italian court: Amanda Knox appeal ruling was ‘illogical’
Italy's high court said Tuesday that the appeals court's acquittal of Amanda Knox in 2011 was filled with “deficiencies, c...
- Pharmacists pick top health products
- Can men have it all? Fathers also struggle to find work-life balance
- It's Burgundy-er! New 'Anchorman 2' trailer is out
- Obama proposes reductions to nuclear arsenal
- Italian court: Amanda Knox appeal ruling was ‘illogical’
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.