NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
2 dead, including gunman, in Washington school schooting
A student with a “blank stare” opened fire in a Washington high school’s cafeteria on Friday, killing one person and wound...
- Remains found on abandoned property are Hannah Graham's
- This girl fulfilled a beautiful promise to her sister: Watch it
- This dad battling cancer is using the time he has left to inspire
- Beards are coming back: Join anchors for No-Shave TODAY in November
- 2 dead, including gunman, in Washington school schooting
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.