NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
Ashton Carter on ISIS, Iran — and Biden's 'close talking' with his wife
In a wide-ranging exclusive interview with TODAY's Savannah Guthrie, Defense Secretary Ashton Carter says he's "confident"...
- Virginia hospital on lockdown after armed prisoner flees
- Jay Z launches new streaming service Tidal: How much would you pay?
- Game-changer: Baseball team creates in-stadium nursery for moms
- An apple a day keeps this person away (it's not the doctor)
- Ashton Carter on ISIS, Iran — and Biden's 'close talking' with his wife
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.