NEW YORK — Samuel L. Jackson is narrating the audio book for the profane hit nursery rhyme, "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep."
The star of such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Snakes on a Plane" is known for his way with a curse word. "Go the (Bleep) to Sleep" is this summer's surprise hit by tired dad Adam Mansbach.A bedtime story that sleep-deprived parents will love: 'Go the F@#k to Sleep'
More from TODAY.com
9 hilarious Halloween moments from KLG, Hoda as 'Wayne's World' hosts
- See TODAY’s ' 'Saturday Night Live' Halloween costumes
- Cookies, bark and 5 other treats to make with your leftover Halloween candy
- These babies in Halloween costumes will brighten your day
- How to max your Halloween candy haul
- 9 hilarious Halloween moments from KLG, Hoda as 'Wayne's World' hosts
The 62-year-old Jackson is also set to make his Broadway debut this fall as the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in "The Mountaintop."From Facebook F-bomb to the bestseller list
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.