Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Renee Zellweger responds to face flap: 'I'm glad folks think I look different'
Renee Zellweger’s new look is all in the eyes, says an expert. But if the Bridget Jones star’s visage seems different, as ...
- New book claims JFK assassination left Jackie Kennedy with PTSD
- Watch this paralyzed groom walk down the aisle at his wedding
- What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
- 'No more': NFL, celebs team up for domestic violence PSAs
- Renee Zellweger responds to face flap: 'I'm glad folks think I look different'
Try clicking on some of these links:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz | Bio
Democratic National Committee Chair
Reince Priebus | Bio
Republican National Committee Chair
Rick Santorum | Bio
Former U.S. Senator (R-PA)
Mike Murphy | Bio
Mayor Kasim Reed (D) | Bio
Kim Strassel | Bio
Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
Richard Wolffe |
Author, “Revival 2.0: How the Obama White House is Making its Political Comeback”