It's supposedly the end of the world as we know it, but we don't feel fine. Heck, we're feeling mighty gypped about the whole thing.
Aside from the fire-and-brimstone, dogs-and-cats-living-together mass hysteria of it all, think of all the neato events we're gonna miss out on!Story: May 21 Apocalypse alert!
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
8. The Next Season of 'Mad Men': So much for wondering if and how they were gonna work in January Jones' pregnancy.
7. Charlie Sheen 3.0: Oh, c'mon. Aren't you even a little curious to see what he does next?
5. Lindsay Lohan making a comeback for real: It could happen. Hey, you never know ... only now we might really never know.
4. Suri Cruise as a teenager: Weren't you looking forward to her growing up? The fashions, the hairstyles ... but mostly the tell-all book and karmic payback to TomKat for all of those late nights out with no coat?
1. The last episode of Oprah: Gee, thanks, folks upstairs! You couldn't hold the rapture just one week later? Guess Oprah Winfrey's power isn't as all-reaching as we thought. Or maybe her last show is the end of the world!
So what "things we'll miss" are we missing? What will you be most upset about not seeing/hearing/experiencing? Sound off in the comments!
© 2012 E! Entertainment Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.