Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Busted! 81 percent of parents steal Easter candy from their kids
This Easter, a chocolate bunny will make its way into thousands of children’s baskets. His ears will be the first thing to...
- Young heroes: Twin kids fight off carjacker
- Happy birthday! Mustang turns 50
- Ticks that carry Lyme disease infecting more dogs, report says
- Clinton papers reveal some political irony
- Busted! 81 percent of parents steal Easter candy from their kids
Try clicking on some of these links:
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) | Bio
Chairman, House Budget Committee
Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) | Bio
Ranking Member, House Budget Committee
Mike Murphy | Bio
Andrea Mitchell | Bio
Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent, NBC News
Eugene Robinson | Bio
Columnist, The Washington Post
Andrew Ross Sorkin | Bio
Columnist, The New York Times
Author, "Too Big to Fail"