Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Joan Lunden: 10 things I wish I knew before I was diagnosed with breast cancer
Doctors found two tumors in my right breast, both triple negative breast cancer, which means it’s more aggressive and fast...
- Al Roker, Jay Leno kick off USO comedy tour in Afghanistan
- Derek Jeter dismisses 'most eligible bachelor' title: 'No, no, no'
- Director: CDC monitoring a 'handful' of people linked to US Ebola case
- Joan Lunden on cancer: 'I'm beating this'
- Joan Lunden: 10 things I wish I knew before I was diagnosed with breast cancer
Try clicking on some of these links:
Meet the Candidate: Newt Gingrich | Bio
Former Speaker of the House (R-GA)
E.J. Dionne | Bio
Columnist, The Washington Post
Peggy Noonan | Bio
Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
Mark Halperin | Bio
Senior Political Analyst, MSNBC and TIME Magazine
Helene Cooper | Bio
White House Correspondent, The New York Times
Matt Bai | Bio
Chief Political Writer, New York Times Magazine