Oksana Grigorieva has dropped her domestic violence claim against Mel Gibson, TMZ reported Wednesday.
Her attorney Dan Horowitz told Judge Scott Gordon she would not pursue claims that Gibson’s alleged violence against her is grounds to change the custody order for their infant daughter.
Gibson’s lawyer, Stephen Kolodny, and the judge were said to be visibly shocked, the site reports.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
The protective order she had obtained against Gibson — prohibiting the actor from contacting or harassing her — also has been terminated.
Sources tell TMZ Grigorieva wants to be able to communicate directly with Gibson rather than using intermediaries.
Horowitz did not say if Grigorieva is still pursuing a civil lawsuit against the actor.Story: Will 'The Beaver' help fans forgive Mel Gibson?
Copyright 2012 The Hollywood Reporter