Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Hillary Clinton: Granddaughter led me 'to speed up' political plans
Clinton said she is inspired to keep working to ensure that Charlotte and her generation are provided equal opportunities ...
- Lauren Hill, inspirational college basketball player, dies
- Marathon dad's victories help raise money for son with spina bifida
- Will it work on Vale? Savannah tries tissue sleeping trick at home
- Listen to the chilling 911 call Sandra Bullock made during break-in
- Hillary Clinton: Granddaughter led me 'to speed up' political plans
Try clicking on some of these links:
Timothy Geithner | Bio
Alan Greenspan | Bio
Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve
Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) | Bio
Jennifer Granholm (D) | Bio
Former Governor of Michigan
Jon Meacham | Bio
Managing Editor, Random House
Tavis Smiley | Bio
Author, "Fail Up"
Host, PBS' "Tavis Smiley"
This Sunday: The heated debate over spending continues on Capitol Hill through the lens of a fragile economic recovery. Tough issues remain ahead on the budget and a vote to raise the debt ceiling as the President laid out his plan to balance the budget in a speech this week. We’ll talk to the president’s economic point-man, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner.
Then: Mitt Romney inches closer to a run as the debate over spending and the economy heat up on Capitol Hill. How will it all affect the 2012 race? Joining us: Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan; Senator Mike Lee (R-UT), Former Governor Jennifer Granholm (D-MI); Random House Managing Editor Jon Meacham; and author of the new book "Fail Up," PBS’s Tavis Smiley.