At the Naked Pool, it's not what you think. Well, not entirely.
More from TODAY.com
It's a girl! Carson Daly welcomes new baby London Rose Daly
- Ebola patients to leave hospital
- 5 cute puppies and how to choose the right one for you
- 'Baby Got Class': Viral video family returns with back-to-school song
- So cute! Whale plays 'peek-a-boo' with kids at aquarium
- It's a girl! Carson Daly welcomes new baby London Rose Daly
The Artisan Hotel Boutique officially opens its risqué-named pool this weekend, according to USA Today.
The 21-and-over pool requires swimwear below the waist, though women can swim and lounge topless.
The Naked Pool has a sister, called Gossip (tops and bottoms required), at the Rumor boutique hotel. Both properties, owned by The Siegel Group, are off the busy Las Vegas Strip — which could be good news for travelers.Story: Sin City's dirty little secret: It's full of churches
"While at the mega-resorts you are stuffed into the pool crammed with bodies," Michael Crandall, director of business affairs for The Siegel Group, told USA Today. "Our pool parties will offer a completely different feel and vibe.
Events at Artisan's Naked Pool include "Beer Goggle Monday" and "Wasted Wednesday," USA Today reported.
Swim at your own risk.Story: Splurge in Sin City as if money is no object
© 2013 msnbc.com Reprints