At the Naked Pool, it's not what you think. Well, not entirely.
More from TODAY.com
Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
- Need a last-minute Thanksgiving side? Grab a recipe here!
- Family finds comfort hearing son's heart beat in another man's chest
- Which turkey will the White House pardon? You can choose on Twitter
- Bride holds hospital wedding so dying mom can attend
- Say Cheese! Obama pardons turkey from 'terrible and delicious fate'
The Artisan Hotel Boutique officially opens its risqué-named pool this weekend, according to USA Today.
The 21-and-over pool requires swimwear below the waist, though women can swim and lounge topless.
The Naked Pool has a sister, called Gossip (tops and bottoms required), at the Rumor boutique hotel. Both properties, owned by The Siegel Group, are off the busy Las Vegas Strip — which could be good news for travelers.Story: Sin City's dirty little secret: It's full of churches
"While at the mega-resorts you are stuffed into the pool crammed with bodies," Michael Crandall, director of business affairs for The Siegel Group, told USA Today. "Our pool parties will offer a completely different feel and vibe.
Events at Artisan's Naked Pool include "Beer Goggle Monday" and "Wasted Wednesday," USA Today reported.
Swim at your own risk.Story: Splurge in Sin City as if money is no object
© 2013 msnbc.com Reprints