At the Naked Pool, it's not what you think. Well, not entirely.
More from TODAY.com
Despite all the NFL scandals, here's why my family still loves footbal
Do you watch "Scandal"? No, not the show with Olivia Pope, but the series that was this past NFL season.
- Wow! Artist gives Bratz dolls dramatic 'down-to-earth' make-unders
- Kristen Cavallari shares Jay Cutler's relatable parenting texts
- Largest plus-size model makes history, pushes for positive body image
- Matt Lauer reveals secret talent, favorite parts of fatherhood in Q&A
- Despite all the NFL scandals, here's why my family still loves footbal
The Artisan Hotel Boutique officially opens its risqué-named pool this weekend, according to USA Today.
The 21-and-over pool requires swimwear below the waist, though women can swim and lounge topless.
The Naked Pool has a sister, called Gossip (tops and bottoms required), at the Rumor boutique hotel. Both properties, owned by The Siegel Group, are off the busy Las Vegas Strip — which could be good news for travelers.Story: Sin City's dirty little secret: It's full of churches
"While at the mega-resorts you are stuffed into the pool crammed with bodies," Michael Crandall, director of business affairs for The Siegel Group, told USA Today. "Our pool parties will offer a completely different feel and vibe.
Events at Artisan's Naked Pool include "Beer Goggle Monday" and "Wasted Wednesday," USA Today reported.
Swim at your own risk.Story: Splurge in Sin City as if money is no object
© 2013 msnbc.com Reprints