We'll keep this short as you'll no doubt want to comment on it.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
Just days after it was announced that Snooki, The Situation and their fellow Jersey Shore castmates had finally renewed their contracts to shoot season four in Italy, we're now finding out exactly how much they're actually getting paid!
$100,000 per episode!
Yep. A source close to the show confirmed to E! News that all eight members will receive that much to fist pump their way around Florence starting, most likely, in a couple of weeks.
Not a bad pay raise when you consider they "only" earned $30,00 per episode last season.
Looks like the $32,000 that Snooki got for speaking at Rutgers University recently was chump change.
--Reporting by Whitney English
© 2012 E! Entertainment Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved.