- Books: Portraits on the Page of Paris, London and Venice
- Personal Journeys: In Lecce, Making Magic With Humble Ingredients
- 36 Hours in Prague
- In Transit Blog: A Majorca Trip for Competitive Cyclists
- T Magazine: Travel Diary | Jasmin Shokrian Dives Into the Burgeoning Dallas Art Scene
- In Transit Blog: A Scottish Trail Will Celebrate John Muir
Heartbreaking text messages from high school students on board the sinking ferry off South Korea painted a picture of terror and tragedy on board as the hunt for survivors continued Thursday.