- T Magazine: A Hotel Room of One’s Own
- T Magazine: Henri Samuel’s Modernist Twist
- Frequent Flier: A Wayward Tablet Shares a Seat Pocket With a Guardian Angel
- Itineraries: Love Field Flight Limits End, and Passengers Cheer
- On the Road: For Travel Pros, Ebola Fears Create Teaching Moments
- Paris Journal: The Secret Is Out on a Cherished Underground Haven
All travelers from Ebola-stricken countries in West Africa must pass through one of five major U.S. airports with heightened entry screening before entering the country, the Department of Homeland Security said Tuesday.