The msnbc.com business section has picked up two awards from The Society of American Business Editors and Writers.
- Caleb Logan of the Popular YouTube Family the Bratayleys Has Died at the Age of 13
- It's a Girl for Alaska: The Last Frontier's Eivin and Eve Kilcher - See Her First Photo
- 12 Real-Life Harry Potter Destinations You Can Visit
- Rachel Zoe on Being a Mom of Boys: 'I'm Surrounded by Testosterone'
- Cousins North and Penelope Have Another Adorable (and Fashionable) Playdate with Aunt Khloé Kardashian
"Still Made in America," a multipart series on U.S. manufacturing, received an award in the category of "creative use across multiple platforms" for large digital publishers. TheStreet.com and CNN Money.com also were recognized in the category.
SABEW also honored "The Clarks: An American Story of Wealth, Scandal and Mystery" with an award in the investigative category. The Huffington Post and TheStreet.com also were recognized in the category.
"It is an honor to be recognized by our business journalism peers," said Martin Wolk, executive business editor for msnbc.com. "But what really matters is reaching our audience with meaningful stories about subjects that shed a light on the economy and the world of business."
The awards were formally handed out Saturday at the group's annual conference in Dallas.
© 2013 msnbc.com Reprints