Vote: Vote: Should teachers be allowed to use corporal punishment?
- U.S. to Increase Production of the Ebola Drug ZMapp, but May Not Meet Demand
- Ebola Suspected in U.N. Worker’s Death
- Man in U.S. With Ebola Had Been Screened to Fly, but System Is Spotty
- Scrutiny in Texas to Detect Whether Ebola Has Spread
- U.S. Military Hospitals Are Ordered to Improve Care, Access and Safety
- Four Deaths Are Linked to a Respiratory Illness
Thomas Eric Duncan, 42, the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the U.S. wasn't appropriately treated until a relative called the federal government, his nephew said.
- Patient had contact with kids, Rick Perry says