Vote: Vote: Should teachers be allowed to use corporal punishment?
- Carolyn Rovee-Collier, Who Said Babies Have Clear Memories, Is Dead at 72
- Well: Living With Schizophrenia: Coffee and Friends
- Well: Giving the Doctor a Second Chance
- Well: Milk Choice May Affect Vitamin D Levels
- 9 in Connecticut Being Watched for Symptoms of Ebola
- Ebola Guidelines for Doctors’ Offices Are Called Vague and Vary by Region
The mother of the Ottawa parliament attack gunman said Thursday she was crying for the victims of the shooting, not her son, according to The Associated Press.