Vote: Vote: Should teachers be allowed to use corporal punishment?
- Well: Statins May Speed Wound Healing
- Well: Bothered by a ‘Gummy Smile’
- World Briefing: Peace Corps Pulls 340 Volunteers as 2 Are Isolated for Ebola Exposure
- Osteopathic Schools Turn Out Nearly a Quarter of All Med School Grads
- The New Old Age Blog: A New Resource About Parkinson’s
- Phys Ed: Running 5 Minutes a Day Has Long-Lasting Benefits
Some universities are issuing warnings telling students to be careful of a company that they say targets college kids to sell its energy drink. NBC national investigative correspondent Jeff Rossen reports.