"Teen Mom 2's" Jenelle Evans is once again in trouble with the law.
The MTV reality star, 19, was arrested in her native Oak Island, N.C., on Sunday night, TMZ confirms.
Her offense: A buzzed-about web video (posted late last week) in which Evans is seen brutally fighting with another young woman. Evans' victim in the clip, Britany Truet, accuses Evans of assault and "affray for fighting."
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
Evans is due in court April 26. Claims her attorney: "Based on the information I have received, I believe Jenelle was set up."Video: Violent fight lands MTV mom behind bars (on this page)
Following a bitter custody war, Evans handed over custody of her 19-month-old son, Jace, to her mother Barbara Evans last spring.
The teen has previously been arrested for pot possession.
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly