NEW YORK — TODAY.comannounced that its TODAY App for iPad is now available exclusively on the App Store. The video-centric app utilizes iPad's large, high-resolution display to deliver a vibrant and eye-catching user interface which makes it easy for consumers to watch their favorite segments, interact with video transcripts, flip through related slideshows and read stories from TODAY.com.
More from TODAY.com
That's cold! Jimmy Fallon soaks pal Lindsay Lohan for Ice Bucket Challenge
The cold clips just keep coming! As more and more celebrities take the Ice Bucket Challenge in support of ALS awareness (a...
- Watch out for ‘pension predators’ promising quick cash
- Meet the celebrity stylist who makes 'hot guys hotter' for the VMAs
- Want to try LeBron James' Paleo diet? 3 things we get wrong about carbs
- Labor Day drive to be most clogged in 6 years
- That's cold! Jimmy Fallon soaks pal Lindsay Lohan for Ice Bucket Challenge
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America's No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go."