NEW YORK — TODAY.comannounced that its TODAY App for iPad is now available exclusively on the App Store. The video-centric app utilizes iPad's large, high-resolution display to deliver a vibrant and eye-catching user interface which makes it easy for consumers to watch their favorite segments, interact with video transcripts, flip through related slideshows and read stories from TODAY.com.
More from TODAY.com
'He is real!' Unusual Dachshund/pit bull mix sparks buzz, needs home
What's part Dachshund, part pit bull, and all adorable? Meet Rami, a Georgia dog whose search for a home went viral after ...
- The incredible note a wife left for her husband to find after she died
- Devon Still and daughter Leah write a book for kids fighting cancer
- Flu striking older Americans at highest pace on record, CDC says
- Park workers clear path so elderly man can reach his wife's memorial
- 'He is real!' Unusual Dachshund/pit bull mix sparks buzz, needs home
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America's No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go."