NEW YORK — TODAY.comannounced that its TODAY App for iPad is now available exclusively on the App Store. The video-centric app utilizes iPad's large, high-resolution display to deliver a vibrant and eye-catching user interface which makes it easy for consumers to watch their favorite segments, interact with video transcripts, flip through related slideshows and read stories from TODAY.com.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Savannah overshares; Billy Crystal brings '700 Sundays' to TV
Witnesses describe hearing the Mount Everest avalanche, Savannah already overshares and Billy Crystal brings "700 Sundays"...
- 'You helped me': After 23 years, Desert Storm veteran thanks pen pals
- Alan Thicke: 'I have a better body' than Homer Simpson'
- Kids scared of the Easter Bunny? Well, look at him!
- 'We are not equipped for this': Tamron, Willie face off against animals
- TODAY's Takeaway: Savannah overshares; Billy Crystal brings '700 Sundays' to TV
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America's No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go."