NEW YORK — TODAY.comannounced that its TODAY App for iPad is now available exclusively on the App Store. The video-centric app utilizes iPad's large, high-resolution display to deliver a vibrant and eye-catching user interface which makes it easy for consumers to watch their favorite segments, interact with video transcripts, flip through related slideshows and read stories from TODAY.com.
More from TODAY.com
Breast-feeding boost: What parents feed infants has lasting effect, research finds
What and how parents choose to feed infants — from breast to bottle and beyond — could have an enduring impact on the chil...
- Ricky Gervais' celebrity photo hacking comments draw backlash from Dunham, Watson
- 'It can happen to any American': Mom whose son died in hot car aims to help others
- 4 ways to get your home in back-to-school shape
- Cloudy with a chance of … blood? Seth Green reports the weather on TODAY
- Breast-feeding boost: What parents feed infants has lasting effect, research finds
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America's No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go."