NEW YORK — TODAY.comannounced that its TODAY App for iPad is now available exclusively on the App Store. The video-centric app utilizes iPad's large, high-resolution display to deliver a vibrant and eye-catching user interface which makes it easy for consumers to watch their favorite segments, interact with video transcripts, flip through related slideshows and read stories from TODAY.com.
More from TODAY.com
Jenna Bush Hager: 5 things I've learned from my Gampy
My grandfather has really always astonished me. On this milestone — his 90th birthday — I thought about how much I have le...
- George H.W. Bush talks to TODAY about turning 90
- GPS monitoring fail: Some felons continue to prey despite bracelets
- Adele's toddler son awarded damages in lawsuit over paparazzi photos
- Toast your selfie! New toaster lets you admire yourself while you eat
- Jenna Bush Hager: 5 things I've learned from my Gampy
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America's No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go."