NEW YORK — TODAY.comannounced that its TODAY App for iPad is now available exclusively on the App Store. The video-centric app utilizes iPad's large, high-resolution display to deliver a vibrant and eye-catching user interface which makes it easy for consumers to watch their favorite segments, interact with video transcripts, flip through related slideshows and read stories from TODAY.com.
More from TODAY.com
Derek Jeter tells TODAY: ‘I consider myself young again’
In an exclusive interview with TODAY co-anchor Matt Lauer airing Wednesday on TODAY, five-time World Series champion Derek...
- Aretha Franklin covers Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep': Who did it best?
- CDC confirms first Ebola case in U.S.
- Joan Lunden opens up about 'very complicated' breast cancer battle
- 'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert welcomes baby boy with J.P. Rosenbaum
- Derek Jeter tells TODAY: ‘I consider myself young again’
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America's No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go."