NEW YORK — TODAY.comannounced that its TODAY App for iPad is now available exclusively on the App Store. The video-centric app utilizes iPad's large, high-resolution display to deliver a vibrant and eye-catching user interface which makes it easy for consumers to watch their favorite segments, interact with video transcripts, flip through related slideshows and read stories from TODAY.com.
More from TODAY.com
Lauren Conrad weds William Tell, surrounded by those they 'love most'
LC is married! Lauren Conrad and William Tell have officially tied the knot, her rep exclusively confirms to Us Weekly.
- Check out these 6 wacky (but awesome?) donuts: Yes, it's National Cream-Filled Donut Day
- NFL wives speak out about being married to football stars
- Couple brought together by poetry, punk and Panama marry in Cali wedding
- Prince Harry, former teen rebel, is turning 30
- Lauren Conrad weds William Tell, surrounded by those they 'love most'
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America's No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go."