NEW YORK — TODAY.comannounced that its TODAY App for iPad is now available exclusively on the App Store. The video-centric app utilizes iPad's large, high-resolution display to deliver a vibrant and eye-catching user interface which makes it easy for consumers to watch their favorite segments, interact with video transcripts, flip through related slideshows and read stories from TODAY.com.
More from TODAY.com
Erica Hill's morning routine: How TODAY anchor trains for the New York City marathon
As a weekend TODAY anchor, Erica Hill's weekend starts on Monday. Right now, as she trains for the New York City marathon ...
- To hashtag or not to hashtag? The new social rules of weddings
- This mom is fighting Toys 'R Us for carrying 'Breaking Bad' figures
- Police ‘working to identify’ remains in Hannah Graham investigation
- Mario's 3 tech things to know, from Apple Pay to 'smart' Crock Pots
- Erica Hill's morning routine: How TODAY anchor trains for the New York City marathon
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America's No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go."