NEW YORK — TODAY.comannounced that its TODAY App for iPad is now available exclusively on the App Store. The video-centric app utilizes iPad's large, high-resolution display to deliver a vibrant and eye-catching user interface which makes it easy for consumers to watch their favorite segments, interact with video transcripts, flip through related slideshows and read stories from TODAY.com.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: People reveals Most Beautiful; designers make clothes to save lives
On TODAY on Wednesday, Lupita Nyong'o is named People's Most Beautiful, Alan Cumming is back on Broadway and Liya Kebede i...
- Duchess Camilla's brother Mark Shand dies from head injury in New York
- Jodie Foster marries photographer Alexandra Hedison
- Macklemore partner Ryan Lewis says his mother has HIV
- 'Eat, Pray, Love' author adds ending to her Jersey Victorian
- TODAY's Takeaway: People reveals Most Beautiful; designers make clothes to save lives
The TODAY App for iPad lets viewers check in with Matt Lauer, Meredith Vieira, Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Hoda Kotb, anytime and anywhere. It’s another engaging way to enjoy content from America's No. 1 morning show. Users can also share their favorite content with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
“We know our audience wants to be in the loop on the latest news and information,” said Jen Brown, director of TODAY.com. “We created the TODAY App to allow them to stay connected with their favorite segments throughout the day and on the go."