SCHOOL BULLY: Family Sues District
A Grinnell father is fighting bullying in his son’s elementary school by suing the school district.
- DEADLINE DEBATE: Fight Over Education Ultimatum
- DOG ATTACK: Newton Changes Vicious Dog Policy
- CLEAN AIR: MidAmerican Reaches Settlement With Sierra Club
- WEATHER WHY: Can a Wind Chill Below Freezing Cause Ice to Form?
A mother who sought shelter in a 7-Eleven that collapsed under the force of tornado winds, killing both her and her four-month-old son, are among the victims whose names were released by Oklahoma's chief medical examiner Wednesday.
- 24 dead, 13,000 homes wrecked, $2B in damage
video Jodi Arias sits down with Diane Alvear after her day in court. In this extended interview, she talks about her comments in court and her thoughts of suicide.
- Arias jury to judge: What if we can't reach a decision?