Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
James Foley's parents, John and Diane Foley, say that they had hoped they could negotiate with ISIS, and that their son's ...
- Country-music sensation Hunter Hayes brings the heat (and does the weather) on TODAY
- 3 'MythBusters' fan favorites are leaving the show
- Law & Order: IBC? 'SVU' gang chills out for ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Sons on Ebola patient Nancy Writebol’s release from hospital: 'She's happy to be healed'
- Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
Try clicking on some of these links:
Rep. John Boehner (R-OH), Speaker of the House | Bio
Martin Indyk, Former Ambassador to Israel | Bio
Robin Wright, Former Middle East Correspondent | Bio
Kasim Reed, Mayor of Atlanta, Georgia (D) | Bio
Rep. Bobby Schilling (R-IL),Tea Party supported Freshman Member of Congress | Bio
David Brooks, Columnist, New York Times | Bio
Dee Dee Myers, Fmr. Clinton White House Press Secretary; Contributing Editor, Vanity Fair | Bio
Mark Halperin, Editor-at-Large and Senior Political Analyst, TIME Magazine; Senior Political Analyst, MSNBC; Co-Author, "Game Change" | Bio
Unrest in Egypt