Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
The stars of the iconic '80s show say it took growing up themselves to really learn the lessons they spent years teaching ...
- Watch this paralyzed groom walk down the aisle at his wedding
- Cobie Smulders expecting second child with husband Taran Killiam
- See the adorable way CaCee Cobb, Donald Faison announced baby No. 2
- Take a closer look at this lifelike Benedict Cumberbatch wax figure
- What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
Try clicking on some of these links:
Mohamed ElBaradei, Egyptian Opposition Activist
Ambassador Sameh Shoukry, Egyptian Ambassador to the U.S.
Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), Chair, Foreign Relations Committee; Member, Finance Committee | Bio
Richard Engel, Chief Foreign Correspondent, NBC News | Bio
James A. Baker, Former Secretary of State; Former White House Chief of Staff for President Ronald Reagan | Bio
Peggy Noonan, Former Speechwriter for President Ronald Reagan; Columnist, Wall Street Journal | Bio
Willie L. Brown, Former Speaker of the CA State Assembly; Former Mayor of San Francisco | Bio
Andrea Mitchell, White House Correspondent during Reagan Administration, NBC News; Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent, NBC News | Bio
Unrest in Egypt