Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
'Sacred sacrifice': 10 lessons I learned caring for my mother
Almost two years ago, my life forever changed. My 54-year-old, energetic, outspoken, and selfless best friend was diagnose...
- 6-year-old surfer girl won't let disease wipe out her serious skills
- Make it so! Patrick Stewart puts other bucket challenges on ice
- Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
- Kim Kardashian credits corset for tiny midsection, but does 'waist training' work?
- 'Sacred sacrifice': 10 lessons I learned caring for my mother
Try clicking on some of these links:
Mohamed ElBaradei, Egyptian Opposition Activist
Ambassador Sameh Shoukry, Egyptian Ambassador to the U.S.
Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), Chair, Foreign Relations Committee; Member, Finance Committee | Bio
Richard Engel, Chief Foreign Correspondent, NBC News | Bio
James A. Baker, Former Secretary of State; Former White House Chief of Staff for President Ronald Reagan | Bio
Peggy Noonan, Former Speechwriter for President Ronald Reagan; Columnist, Wall Street Journal | Bio
Willie L. Brown, Former Speaker of the CA State Assembly; Former Mayor of San Francisco | Bio
Andrea Mitchell, White House Correspondent during Reagan Administration, NBC News; Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent, NBC News | Bio
Unrest in Egypt