Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Therapy dog helps 6-year-old boy move arm again after brain surgeries
At just the right moment, a dog named Tank gave a boy named Jack the motivation he needed to get moving again.
- In your face! Julia Roberts has a ball with Jimmy Fallon on 'Tonight'
- Pirelli Calendar to feature first-ever plus-size model
- Swarmed! 8 tips on best mosquito bite treatments and repellents
- Best ATMs ever? See how this bank surprised customers in tearjerker ad
- Therapy dog helps 6-year-old boy move arm again after brain surgeries
Try clicking on some of these links:
Mohamed ElBaradei, Egyptian Opposition Activist
Ambassador Sameh Shoukry, Egyptian Ambassador to the U.S.
Sen. John Kerry (D-MA), Chair, Foreign Relations Committee; Member, Finance Committee | Bio
Richard Engel, Chief Foreign Correspondent, NBC News | Bio
James A. Baker, Former Secretary of State; Former White House Chief of Staff for President Ronald Reagan | Bio
Peggy Noonan, Former Speechwriter for President Ronald Reagan; Columnist, Wall Street Journal | Bio
Willie L. Brown, Former Speaker of the CA State Assembly; Former Mayor of San Francisco | Bio
Andrea Mitchell, White House Correspondent during Reagan Administration, NBC News; Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent, NBC News | Bio
Unrest in Egypt