So you say eHarmony leaves you feeling a little blasé? Match.com makes you say, “Meh”?
- Ohio Woman Stabbed Boyfriend Because He Ate All the Salsa, Police Say
- Jonathan Bricklin on Ex Susan Sarandon: 'I Love Her More Than Anyone'
- Woman Dies After GPS Directs Couple Onto Closed Bridge, Police Say
- DWTS Recap: Who Went Home After a Nasty Comment from Bruno Tonioli?
- Is This Zayn Malik's First New Song After Leaving One Direction?
Not to worry: An explosion of niche dating sites is making it possible for picky date-seekers to find, well, just about anyone. There are sites for people who want to cheat on their spouses, meet inmates, date British guys, hook up with fellow cat lovers and find people who share their health problems or tastes in music.Video: Dating sites connect farmers, Trekkies, bikers (on this page)
The options — and the level of specificity — are mind-boggling. Are you a single mom who wants to meet a guy who doesn't mind at all that you have kids? No problem! Just give LocalSingleMoms.com a try. Want to meet someone who shares your political passions? That's easy: Visit RepublicanPassions.com or ActForLove.org (a dating site for "liberals, Democrats, activists").
Motorcycle enthusiasts can meet each other through BikerKiss.com, horse owners can hook up at EquestrianSingles.com, "down to earth country folks" can find each other at FarmersOnly.com — the list goes on and on.
What other kinds of hyper-specific dating sites are out there? To find out — and to have your mind blown — click on the images in the gallery below.
© 2013 NBCNews.com Reprints