So you say eHarmony leaves you feeling a little blasé? Match.com makes you say, “Meh”?
- Scandal's Tony Goldwyn Is Up Bright and Early to Direct an Episode for Season 5
- There's an Official The Walking Dead Beer Coming Your Way
- Curious Taste Testers Unknowingly Chow Down on Dog Food (VIDEO)
- Former Striper Charged in Man's 1995 Murder and Dismemberment After Witness Comes Forward 20 Years Later
- Seven Year Switch Sneak Peek: Neal Admits He Cheated on His Wife
Not to worry: An explosion of niche dating sites is making it possible for picky date-seekers to find, well, just about anyone. There are sites for people who want to cheat on their spouses, meet inmates, date British guys, hook up with fellow cat lovers and find people who share their health problems or tastes in music.Video: Dating sites connect farmers, Trekkies, bikers (on this page)
The options — and the level of specificity — are mind-boggling. Are you a single mom who wants to meet a guy who doesn't mind at all that you have kids? No problem! Just give LocalSingleMoms.com a try. Want to meet someone who shares your political passions? That's easy: Visit RepublicanPassions.com or ActForLove.org (a dating site for "liberals, Democrats, activists").
Motorcycle enthusiasts can meet each other through BikerKiss.com, horse owners can hook up at EquestrianSingles.com, "down to earth country folks" can find each other at FarmersOnly.com — the list goes on and on.
What other kinds of hyper-specific dating sites are out there? To find out — and to have your mind blown — click on the images in the gallery below.
© 2013 NBCNews.com Reprints