Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
For 6-year-old Alex, 3-D printing means a new arm
For children, prosthetic limbs don’t come cheap. Like shoes, they are easily outgrown, which is why 6-year-old Alex Pring ...
- First picture of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman revealed at Comic-Con
- Ptooey! Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon have a messy conversation on 'Tonight'
- Wait, Sandra Bullock is ... 50?! This birthday superstar is a kid at heart
- Fatal mistake: What everyone should know about hot-car deaths
- For 6-year-old Alex, 3-D printing means a new arm
Try clicking on some of these links:
Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), Majority Leader | Bio
Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ) | Bio
Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) | Bio
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) | Bio
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO), Chair, Congressional Black Caucus | Bio
Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID), Freshman Member of Congress | Bio