Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Son of American Ebola patient says mom is 'fighting through it,' dad remains healthy
The son of Nancy Writebol, a North Carolina missionary who is fighting the Ebola virus in Liberia during the worst outbrea...
- 'Totally dumbfounded': Mom arrested for letting her son, 7, walk to nearby park alone
- Cook along with TODAY and make skewered veggies, fruits and more
- Is feminism still relevant? Some women posting why they don't need it
- Sister loves brother too much to let him grow up
- Son of American Ebola patient says mom is 'fighting through it,' dad remains healthy
Try clicking on some of these links:
Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), Majority Leader | Bio
Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ) | Bio
Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) | Bio
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) | Bio
Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO), Chair, Congressional Black Caucus | Bio
Rep. Raul Labrador (R-ID), Freshman Member of Congress | Bio