Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Joan Lunden: 10 things I wish I knew before I was diagnosed with breast cancer
- Al Roker, Jay Leno kick off USO comedy tour in Afghanistan
- Derek Jeter dismisses 'most eligible bachelor' title: 'No, no, no'
- Director: CDC monitoring a 'handful' of people linked to US Ebola case
- Joan Lunden on cancer: 'I'm beating this'
- Joan Lunden: 10 things I wish I knew before I was diagnosed with breast cancer
Try clicking on some of these links:
Austan Goolsbee, Chairman, White House Council of Economic Advisers |
Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City | Bio
Savannah Guthrie, White House Correspondent, NBC News | Bio
Paul Gigot, Editorial Page Editor, Wall Street Journal | Bio
Fmr. Rep. Harold Ford Jr. (D-TN), Chair, Democratic Leadership Council | Bio
Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) | Bio