The new Us Weekly (now on newsstands) has the first photos of Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal's romantic Thanksgiving Day weekend.
Arm in arm, the two looked more smitten than ever as they took an afternoon stroll in Brooklyn's Park Slope neighborhood, where the actor's sister, Maggie, lives.
Dating for just five weeks, the romance is heating up, several insiders tell Us Weekly.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
“She loves his family and he loves hers," says a Swift source.
Adds another pal, “It’s definitely serious.”
So, how did the unlikely romance come about?
Find out and get more — including why their relationship works; their thoughts on the nine-year age gap and what their families think; how Swift is already "love-struck" and must-see exclusive photos — in new Us Weekly today!
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly