Anne Hathaway says hosting the Oscars this year with James Franco will be "a challenge," but she is up for it.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
"It seems like an incredibly cool and exhilarating thing to do," she tells the New York Post.
Still, she can't help but fret when thinking about it.Story: Hathaway, Franco to host Academy Awards
"I found out that I'm one of three women to host since ... I think it was 1987," she tells Entertainment Tonight. "Maybe I'm the fourth, I'm not sure. I'm still learning all the amazing statistics that I almost don't want to know because it gets a little bit too intimidating."
Do you think Anne will make a good Oscars host? Tell us below.
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly