Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
‘Too Fat To Run’? Woman’s blog battles fat-shaming, inspires runners of all body types
Julie Creffield refuses to take fat-shaming sitting down. The British writer behind the website The Fat Girls’ Guide To Ru...
- 'Better Call Saul' billboard rings true for Albuquerque residents
- It's Pie 'n Beer Day! We can't wait to celebrate with these pairings
- We asked 7 celebrity chefs: What's one thing you can't live without?
- Watch the full 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer: What we couldn’t show on TV
- ‘Too Fat To Run’? Woman’s blog battles fat-shaming, inspires runners of all body types
Try clicking on some of these links:
Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), Assistant Majority Leader | Bio
Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ), Assistant Minority Leader | Bio
Ed Gillespie, Republican Strategist | Bio
E.J. Dionne, Columnist, Washington Post | Bio
Peggy Noonan, Columnist, Wall Street Journal | Bio
Michael Nutter, Mayor of Philadelphia | Bio