Msnbc.com’s Flexible Ad Palette provides advertisers with the widest range of ad choices and allows them to configure the ads to the goals of their campaign. By stripping out all other competing ads and offering new larger ad sizes, campaigns on our sites really break through with consumers. The result is a flexible ad palette that has outperformed industry click-through (CTR) averages by more than 2-3 times.
Flexible Ad Palette Sizes Include:
Additional Advertiser Benefits of the Flexible Ad Palette Include:
• 100% advertiser share of voice and the ability to extend ads to all of the related content including the story, video, interactive and slideshows
• The site now only delivers ads via ServeViewTM, which only renders ads when they are in view of the browser window. Click here to learn more about ServeView.
• The optional 970x500 ad slice is perfect for promoting deeper engagement with the product, showing product videos and getting consumers to take action.
- Gone With the Wind Turns 75 (PHOTOS)
- Nick Jonas Surprises Fans at FAO Schwarz with a Casual Performance of Jealous on the Big Piano
- FROM TIME: Thinking About a Trip to Cuba? 5 Things You Should Know
- Elizabeth Olsen Chops Off Her Hair; the Year of the Bob Continues
- The Daily Treat: Derby the Dog Runs For the First Time Thanks to 3-D Printed Prosthetic Legs
• The 300x600 ad follows consumer’s down the page as they read the story. This ad has consistently delivered CTRs that are 3 times the industry average.
• Below are links to some live creative examples of advertisers using the Flexible Ad Palette on msnbc.com and TODAYshow.com.
TODAY Holiday Guide– Target
Health on msnbc.com – Colgate
TODAY Money– Bank of America
Pets on msnbc.com – IAMs
TODAY Food– Hellman’s
If you have more questions about our Flexible Ad Palette or ServeView, please contact us.