Justin Bieber is ready to give his fans a total beauty treatment.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
The 16-year-old singer has partnered with Nicole by OPI to design a collection of nail polishes inspired by his hit songs.
Available exclusively at Wal-Mart starting in December, Bieber's collection of primary color polishes have names like One Less Lonely Girl (lavender), Me + Blue (dark blue) and OMB! (bright red), reports AOL's Style List.
Bieber's first six shades will debut in December, while eight others will hit stores in January.
The teen star, set to release his first book, "Justin Bieber: First Step 2 Forever: My Story," on Oct. 12, will also star in a 3-D movie about his life, due next year.
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly