NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Time picks the pope, Mariah brings us home for the holidays
1. Time magazine’s managing editor Nancy Gibbs announced on TODAY the magazine’s pick for 2013 Person of the Year: Pope Fr...
- White House shares pics from Obama's trip for Mandela memorial
- Oprah Winfrey doesn't regret not having kids
- Prince William, Duchess Kate rock 3-D glasses
- Viral mash-up: Internet stars collide in YouTube Rewind 2013
- TODAY's Takeaway: Time picks the pope, Mariah brings us home for the holidays
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.