NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
California boy wakes from coma after surviving fall from 230-foot cliff
A 4-year-old who fell from a 230-foot cliff woke from an induced coma on Wednesday — and his mom credits divine interventi...
- Make Thanksgiving easy with Sandra Lee's quick recipes
- Kristen Chenoweth performs ‘Heart of the Matter’
- Watch this 4th grader get the ultimate surprise: A reunion with dad
- Meet the blind 13-year-old wrestler inspiring his teammate and family
- California boy wakes from coma after surviving fall from 230-foot cliff
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.