NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: 'Princeton Mom' says mate, don't wait; Miles O'Brien talks life after amputation
What you missed TODAY: "Princeton Mom" asserts "it's all on women" to find husbands, NBC News exposes war's impact on Syri...
- Oscar selfie drawn with pencils in new time-lapse video
- Smartie pants! New clothing line's models are all women with Ph.Ds
- Debunked: Cohabitating couples not more likely to divorce
- Awww! Rolling Stones' Keith Richards pens picture book for kids
- TODAY's Takeaway: 'Princeton Mom' says mate, don't wait; Miles O'Brien talks life after amputation
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.