NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
10 things I wish I’d known about raising a boy
When a mom has a girl, she can fall back on her own childhood memories to guide her as a parent. But unless a mom grew up ...
- Hey girl ... Ryan Gosling makes your pregnancy fantasies come true
- Rosie O'Donnell rejoining 'The View,' Elisabeth Hasselbeck not happy
- Cannabis mom: 8 things you're getting wrong about parents who use pot
- 'Good Wife' out! 'Downton Abbey' in! Snubs and shockers from the Emmy noms
- 10 things I wish I’d known about raising a boy
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.