NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
Busted! 81 percent of parents steal Easter candy from their kids
This Easter, a chocolate bunny will make its way into thousands of children’s baskets. His ears will be the first thing to...
- Young heroes: Twin kids fight off carjacker
- Happy birthday! Mustang turns 50
- Ticks that carry Lyme disease infecting more dogs, report says
- Clinton papers reveal some political irony
- Busted! 81 percent of parents steal Easter candy from their kids
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.