NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
James Foley's parents, John and Diane Foley, say that they had hoped they could negotiate with ISIS, and that their son's ...
- Country-music sensation Hunter Hayes brings the heat (and does the weather) on TODAY
- Deaf campers show how to feel ‘Happy’ in viral video
- 3 'MythBusters' fan favorites are leaving the show
- Law & Order: IBC? 'SVU' gang chills out for ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.