NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
'He would be proud': How a widow is honoring her husband by running
For Colleen O’Hare, running was once an activity she did with her husband. Now it is a way she honors his memory.
- Should I take a diet break? 5 ways we're confused about weight loss
- Is your doctor stoned? Physicians with substance abuse problems continue to work
- 'The Sound of Music' is 50! See the stars reunite for its anniversary
- Italy's highest court overturns Amanda Knox murder conviction
- 'He would be proud': How a widow is honoring her husband by running
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.