NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Autistic boy's alternative therapy, worst layover ever
What you missed TODAY: Autistic boy wants to keep his chickens, man suffers through worst layover ever and Tyler Perry is ...
- Kanye West says he risks life like cops, soldiers
- Susan Boyle among those who find autism diagnosis a relief
- 'Sesame Street' spoofs 'Lord of the Rings'
- 'Friday Night Lights' producer: No new movie
- TODAY's Takeaway: Autistic boy's alternative therapy, worst layover ever
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.