NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
Son of American Ebola patient says mom is 'fighting through it,' dad remains healthy
The son of Nancy Writebol, a North Carolina missionary who is fighting the Ebola virus in Liberia during the worst outbrea...
- 'Totally dumbfounded': Mom arrested for letting her son, 7, walk to nearby park alone
- Cook along with TODAY and make skewered veggies, fruits and more
- Sister loves brother too much to let him grow up
- In wake of lightning deaths, experts share tips to stay safe
- Son of American Ebola patient says mom is 'fighting through it,' dad remains healthy
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.