NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
'Cosby Show' turns 30, here's show's best parenting advice
Those babies Cliff Huxtable delivered are old enough to be parents themselves. "The Cosby Show" premiered 30 years ago Sat...
- Ballsy! Testicular cancer survivor has creative way to raise awareness
- USA TODAY columnist: 'There was really nothing of substance' in Goodell's press conference
- Debra Messing on new show: 'It's important to show reality'
- Domestic violence centers see spike in calls after Ray Rice video
- 'Cosby Show' turns 30, here's show's best parenting advice
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.