NEW YORK — Yo, Snooki is working on a book.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY’s Takeaway: Teen recalls dad’s sacrifice, Underwood tackles ‘Sound of Music’
A grumpy White House dog, the sole survivor of a family tragedy, and a country star tackling a risky role were all part of...
- 'He is now at peace': Mandela dies in South Africa
- Mandela made lasting mark on pop culture
- Keira Knightley steps out in wedding dress for third time
- Exclusive: Twitter CEO Dick Costolo reveals who he wishes was on Twitter
- TODAY’s Takeaway: Teen recalls dad’s sacrifice, Underwood tackles ‘Sound of Music’
Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
Snooki said in a statement that she has been working on the book for some time. But, no, she's not writing alone. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said she has a collaborator.
Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.