YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Savannah Guthrie, baby Vale send adorable birthday wishes to Al Roker
New mom Savannah Guthrie welcomed baby Vale a week ago today. But only being a week old hasn't stopped baby Vale from wish...
- Expansive Telluride mountain retreat grew out of past
- Leonardo DiCaprio fights 'carbon monster' in new eco-documentary
- Dear celebrities, please stop straightening your hair!
- Billy Crystal to honor Robin Williams during Emmy Awards
- Savannah Guthrie, baby Vale send adorable birthday wishes to Al Roker
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.