YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Actress Angela Leslie accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault
Another woman has stepped forward to accuse actor and comedian Bill Cosby of sexual assault. Actress Angela Leslie, 52, sa...
- Watch this 4th grader get the ultimate surprise: A reunion with dad
- Meet the blind 13-year-old wrestler inspiring his teammate and family
- Woman spends $35K to find lost dog
- Watch Idina Menzel, Michael Bublé's adorable 'Baby it's Cold Outside'
- Actress Angela Leslie accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.