YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Hoda, one of People's Most Beautiful, gets a congratulatory foot rub from KLG
Lupita Nyong'o may have taken the title of People magazine's Most Beautiful Person of 2014, but Hoda Kotb made the list as...
- Prince William, Duchess Kate try their hand at the DJ decks
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies after paragliding accident
- Embarrassing or excellent? Dad spoofs selfie taken by son
- 9 foods to 'spring clean' your diet
- Hoda, one of People's Most Beautiful, gets a congratulatory foot rub from KLG
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.