YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Teens affected by terrorism find healing, peace at inspiring camp
Thanks to a very special summer camp, teens who have lost a loved one due to violent extremism or war have a place to find...
- Oh. My. Geep. Meet the half goat, half sheep who is all cuteness
- 'Hugging my children closer': Reporter home after covering MH17 crash
- Chris Pratt is finally a leading man: 5 reasons we're rooting for him
- Aloe Blacc reveals inspiration behind 'Wake Me Up'
- Teens affected by terrorism find healing, peace at inspiring camp
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.