YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Can a class help shake off the effects of social media?
Talk about a terrifying assignment for a group of college students used to being connected 24/7: Eat lunch by yourself in ...
- Tap to fetch: Scientists connect phones with cyber-enhanced dogs
- Her morning run turned into a surprise makeover on TODAY
- Munch a monster meal: 12 spooky Halloween sandwiches
- Go off the menu with these 8 secret Starbucks drink ideas
- Can a class help shake off the effects of social media?
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.