YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Autistic boy's alternative therapy, worst layover ever
What you missed TODAY: Autistic boy wants to keep his chickens, man suffers through worst layover ever and Tyler Perry is ...
- Kanye West says he risks life like cops, soldiers
- Susan Boyle among those who find autism diagnosis a relief
- 'Sesame Street' spoofs 'Lord of the Rings'
- 'Friday Night Lights' producer: No new movie
- TODAY's Takeaway: Autistic boy's alternative therapy, worst layover ever
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.