YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
After years of silence, Monica Lewinsky speaks about cyber bullying
Monica Lewinsky is back in the public eye, and she's using the attention to bash bullying. Lewinsky got emotional on Monda...
- Watch Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder honor doctor onstage at concert
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'American Idol's' Scott MacIntyre hoping for new kidney in 6 months
- ‘Marcel the Shell’ returns, remains adorable in so-cute-it-hurts video
- After years of silence, Monica Lewinsky speaks about cyber bullying
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.