YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Purple Heart sent to 'Slender Man' victim: When a gift needs no thanks
After an anonymous military veteran sent his Purple Heart medal to the survivor of the Slender Man stabbing in Wisconsin, ...
- The 5 best exercises for tank top-worthy arms
- Michigan jail trades trendy 'Orange' inmate uniforms for timeless sailor stripes
- See for your selfie: 'The Rock' pumps up fans with hard work on Instagram
- Millionaires really are different; they don't want to retire!
- Purple Heart sent to 'Slender Man' victim: When a gift needs no thanks
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.