Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
What's it like for Kate Snow to cover Ebola? 'There is no normal'
NBC National Correspondent Kate Snow has been covering Ebola since July, when Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol returned...
- Ebola survivor Ashoka Mukpo: I’m ‘fortunate’ to be alive
- These 5-ingredient chicken enchiladas are so easy (and cheesy!)
- 'For poppo': Robin Williams' daughter shows off tattoo tribute to dad
- Tears of joy! Kids lose it as lost cat comes home again
- What's it like for Kate Snow to cover Ebola? 'There is no normal'
Try clicking on some of these links:
David Axelrod, Senior White House Adviser | Bio
Rudy Giuliani, Fmr. Mayor of New York City (R) | Bio
Mike Murphy, Republican Strategist | Website