Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
'It'll be OK,' Savannah! 9 secrets to clipping little baby nails
Terrifying parenting moments come in all shapes and sizes. Even baby fingernails can stress out a new mom.
- Best principal ever? Laser cat gets company in yearbook
- Reporter spots missing boy while reporting about his disappearance
- Hamsters rescued after house fire thanks to itty-bitty oxygen mask
- Willie Geist’s visit to Vale (and Savannah) also sends him to ER
- 'It'll be OK,' Savannah! 9 secrets to clipping little baby nails
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .