Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Love for Liza: Young woman battling terminal cancer gets dream wedding
On Thanksgiving, Liza Haynie Heaton went to the hospital with stomach pains, only to receive news that no one can prepare ...
- Parents hand out goody bags to apologize in advance for baby on flight
- Hunting for L.L. Bean 'duck' boots? Try these 4 cute alternatives
- See how these 4 people lost over 100 pounds each — and kept it off!
- 7 anti-aging foods you should be eating today
- Love for Liza: Young woman battling terminal cancer gets dream wedding
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .