Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
‘It’s a miracle:’ Oregon dog survives 150-foot fall
After falling off a 150-foot cliff, a 2-year-old husky-shepherd mix named Kenny is on the road to recovery, thanks largely...
- Arsenic in gluten-free food: How worried should you be?
- Conan O'Brien gets zinged by Madeleine Albright in epic Twitter
- Trick-or-treat time warp: Retro candy you can still buy today
- You have to hear Bette Midler chasin' 'Waterfalls' in her TLC cover
- ‘It’s a miracle:’ Oregon dog survives 150-foot fall
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .