Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Secret life of teens: The dangerous drug parents aren't talking about with kids
When teens want to get high, many don’t even have to leave home. All it takes is a visit to their parents’ medicine cabine...
- Scotland remains part of UK after historic vote
- Poll: Majority say Roger Goodell should not lose job
- Parents worry that high college costs will hurt their retirement, survey shows
- Amid manhunt, community mourns slain officer
- Secret life of teens: The dangerous drug parents aren't talking about with kids
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .