Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
'Unconditional mother’s love': Get the story behind the sweetest photo
This photo touched thousands of hearts when TODAY viewer Ariane Grabill shared it with us summer — a shot of her cradling ...
- Can this hobby help you live longer? 104-year-old shares health secret
- How to make a traditional Christmas Eve dinner fit for kings
- Mike Myers brings back Dr. Evil in guest-filled 'Saturday Night Live'
- High school sweethearts wed in Hobbit, Harry Potter-inspired DIY bash
- 'Unconditional mother’s love': Get the story behind the sweetest photo
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .