Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Joan Lunden opens up about 'very complicated' breast cancer battle
From announcing her diagnosis on television to posing bald on the cover of People magazine, Joan Lunden has become a very ...
- Picture of perfection: See the first Clooney, Alamuddin wedding photo
- Morgan Harrington's parents: We are 'desperate' to find Hannah Graham
- 'Feel angry for us,' mom pleads: Help fight childhood cancer
- Derek Jeter to sit down with Matt for first post-retirement interview
- Joan Lunden opens up about 'very complicated' breast cancer battle
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .