Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
The 10-minute, 100-calorie burn workout
What are your biggest excuses for skipping your workouts? No time?
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' chops off her hair for kids with cancer
- James Franco shows Jimmy Fallon how to take a cool selfie
- Extreme parenting: Who are we to judge?
- 3 mocktails so good you won't miss the liquor
- The 10-minute, 100-calorie burn workout
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .