Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Mom traces the beautiful legacy of her baby who lived only 6 days
“Even though Thomas only lived a few days, he’s made an impact on the world in his own little way.”
- Jordana Brewster remembers 'amazing' co-star Paul Walker
- 'I could barely stand': Avril Lavigne's mysterious illness diagnosed
- Catherine Lowe, Tom Brady and more celebs play April Fools' pranks
- Ethan Hawke shows Jimmy Fallon the sweet way he puts his kids to bed
- Mom traces the beautiful legacy of her baby who lived only 6 days
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .