Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Bath time! Watch this pit bull lick baby into a fit of laughter
It seems that bath time for your toddler doesn't have to be such a struggle. That is, if your pet dog is willing to pitch in.
- Five cases when buyer's remorse will cost you big
- Better off red: Julianne Moore, daughter join fiery stars in Vogue gallery
- 5 things we love about H&M's fall home collection
- Two abandoned baby hedgehogs get some TLC after a prickly start
- Bath time! Watch this pit bull lick baby into a fit of laughter
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .