Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
At Home with TODAY: Sheinelle Jones is inviting you for the holidays
Sheinelle Jones may be the newest kid on the TODAY block, but she’s already inviting you over for the holidays. As part of...
- Grab these secrets for 5 instant party appetizers
- 7 secrets of stylish travelers: Hint! leave the sweats at home
- Watch this boy realize Santa is actually his Air Force dad
- From iPads to Fitbits: How to set up your holiday tech gifts
- At Home with TODAY: Sheinelle Jones is inviting you for the holidays
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .