Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Paula Deen returns to TODAY, talks racism scandal: 'I disappointed myself'
- Babies born on live TV return to celebrate their 1st birthday
- US, allies conduct airstrikes against ISIS capital
- Analyst: ISIS recruitment could be ‘significant’
- See Prince Harry gets a high-five and hug from seriously ill boy
- Paula Deen returns to TODAY, talks racism scandal: 'I disappointed myself'
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .