Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Natalie Morales visits 'Fifty Shades of Grey' set — and learns a naughty word
- Madonna Badger marries, 2 years after tragic fire
- 17 siblings split $20 million jackpot, fullfilling late-mom's wish
- Mystery of dolls left on doorsteps of California homes is solved
- TODAY hits #Day25 of #100HappyDays: See the moments making us smile
- Natalie Morales visits 'Fifty Shades of Grey' set — and learns a naughty word
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .