Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
11 things I wish I'd known about baby's second year: Listen up, Will and Kate
So, first-time parents, you've made it through baby's first year — congratulations! You've got some big milestones under y...
- Food personality Adam Richman 'incredibly sorry' for 'crude' Instagram rant
- Tamron Hall gets tips for keeping curly, natural hair in shape
- Prince George's birthday: The royal tot's 10 cutest moments
- 'This is what I was made for!' 5 friends travel the country, spread kindness to strangers
- 11 things I wish I'd known about baby's second year: Listen up, Will and Kate
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .