Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Jennifer Aniston: My 'value as a woman' isn't measured by motherhood
When is she getting married? Will she have children? Is she pregnant now? Those are the sort of questions that have follow...
- Finding your 'magic number' for retirement savings
- And the best-dressed celebrity of the Emmys red carpet was...
- Did Tony get whacked? 'Sopranos' creator David Chase speaks out on show finale
- J.P. Morgan's rustic mountain retreat for sale
- Jennifer Aniston: My 'value as a woman' isn't measured by motherhood
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .