Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Jersey Shore to celebrate re-opening 7 months after Sandy
Seven months after being devastated by the worst storm in New Jersey history, most of the beaches and boardwalks of the Je...
- Man finds first Superman comic stuffed in wall
- Girl, 14, rocks Internet with Van Halen guitar solo
- One-of-a-kind African school gives girls 'Right to Dream'
- Cops stand in for fallen officer at daughter's kindergarten graduation
- Jersey Shore to celebrate re-opening 7 months after Sandy
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .