Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Don't skip the tip and other tips for holiday tipping
Finding a way to give to every name on your list this holiday season can be a challenge, especially on the tight budgets t...
- Snuggle up! Toddler, best friend pup enjoy nap time
- Parents fight to keep chickens for son with autism
- 7 fantasy gifts for the holidays
- Will 'Downton Abbey's' Bates go bad?
- Don't skip the tip and other tips for holiday tipping
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .