Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
TODAY relives fun, laughs, love from 2014
Al and Matt soak in a Sochi hot tub, Natalie and Jenna catapult into a Colorado canyon, Savannah welcomes a sweet baby gir...
- Ben Stiller, Steve Carell, more celebs blast 'Interview' cancellation
- Officials: North Korea behind Sony hack attack
- Rossen Reports redux: Some retailers still selling used lingerie
- Watch: Cyclist plowed over by leaping deer
- TODAY relives fun, laughs, love from 2014
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .