Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Couple's 5 (new) babies visit, view from World Trade Center dazzles
On TODAY on Thursday, the anchors coo at five cute babies, Terry Shipman guns for Ellen's selfie record, and viewers take ...
- Chilling new viral video shows what war does to ordinary children
- Let them go! 'Frozen' musical parodies, tributes swirl across Web
- A hairy challenge: 428 employees shave heads for cancer charity
- Sorry, Pharrell. Music doesn't make everyone happy, study shows
- TODAY's Takeaway: Couple's 5 (new) babies visit, view from World Trade Center dazzles
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .