Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
'He is real!' Unusual Dachshund/pit bull mix sparks buzz, needs home
What's part Dachshund, part pit bull, and all adorable? Meet Rami, a Georgia dog whose search for a home went viral after ...
- The incredible note a wife left for her husband to find after she died
- Devon Still and daughter Leah write a book for kids fighting cancer
- Flu striking older Americans at highest pace on record, CDC says
- Park workers clear path so elderly man can reach his wife's memorial
- 'He is real!' Unusual Dachshund/pit bull mix sparks buzz, needs home
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .