Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Doctor tests positive for Ebola in New York City
Dr. Craig Spencer, who treated patients in Africa, has been diagnosed with Ebola. Concern grows over whether he put people...
- Gov. Cuomo on handling Ebola in NYC: I'm 'as confident as on can be'
- Queen Elizabeth II sends first tweet, makes history
- Expert: Spread of Ebola from NYC doctor unlikely
- A Republican and Democrat were marooned together. Here's what happened
- Doctor tests positive for Ebola in New York City
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .