Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
7 Super Bowl ads you must watch: Budweiser, P&G's 'Like a Girl,' more
You've seen — and swooned over — Budweiser's puppy-themed Super Bowl ad, but the beermaker isn't the only company making w...
- 'Ghost boy' was awake but trapped in an unresponsive body for years
- Meet the man who shoveled the Boston Marathon finish line
- Have questions for Matt? Ask him in our live Facebook chat starting at 9:30 a.m. ET
- Savannah Guthrie, Al Roker laugh it up on 'Watch What Happens Live'
- 7 Super Bowl ads you must watch: Budweiser, P&G's 'Like a Girl,' more
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .