Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Therapy dog helps 6-year-old boy move arm again after brain surgeries
At just the right moment, a dog named Tank gave a boy named Jack the motivation he needed to get moving again.
- In your face! Julia Roberts has a ball with Jimmy Fallon on 'Tonight'
- Pirelli Calendar to feature first-ever plus-size model
- Swarmed! 8 tips on best mosquito bite treatments and repellents
- Best ATMs ever? See how this bank surprised customers in tearjerker ad
- Therapy dog helps 6-year-old boy move arm again after brain surgeries
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .