Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
In defense of fanny packs, and Matthew McConaughey's style
Fanny packs have been the butt of too many jokes, and it's no longer alright. Alright?
- Man tracks down family who left home videos of newborn baby in Goodwill camera
- 3 easy stretches you should do every night
- 7 things to know before getting a manicure
- Best and worst teachers of TV and film
- In defense of fanny packs, and Matthew McConaughey's style
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .