Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Stunning photo project helps cancer patients forget their illness...for a moment
What if you were a cancer patient and could forget about your illness…if only for a second? That’s what happened to a grou...
- Kate Winslet welcomes baby boy with Ned Rocknroll
- TODAY's Takeaway: Evan Lysacek won't compete, real 'Lone Survivor' hero speaks out
- Beyonce's fashions veer off her vegan menu
- Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke reunite
- Stunning photo project helps cancer patients forget their illness...for a moment
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .