Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
6-year-old battling brain tumor gets thousands of birthday cards from strangers
Think about what it feels like to open a birthday card from someone who cares about you. Now, multiply that by several tho...
- Watch this excited dog faint after being reunited with her owner (Don't worry, she's okay!)
- Double take! Doggie makeovers reveal shelter pets' true, happy selves
- One Republic: The weirdest things fans have given us
- A dozen ways to keep your car from being stolen
- 6-year-old battling brain tumor gets thousands of birthday cards from strangers
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .