Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Ebola survivor Dr. Kent Brantly reveals near-death ordeal
Dr. Kent Brantly, the doctor infected with Ebola while working in West Africa, told Matt Lauer in an exclusive interview t...
- 'Forever in your debt': K-9 buried with full police honors after dying in line of duty
- 'I'm lovin' you': Woman with Alzheimer's connects with daughter in viral video
- Dreamy 'Downton' star, Pippa Middleton party at same GQ event
- Music lessons may boost poor kids' brainpower, study suggests
- Ebola survivor Dr. Kent Brantly reveals near-death ordeal
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .