Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Why I run: TODAY's Erica Hill inspired by dad's battle with cancer
This Sunday, I’m running the New York City Marathon, a distance I swore I’d never tackle again after two very tough races ...
- See Ellen DeGeneres send terrified staffers through haunted house
- Celebs guess: Who will TODAY be for Halloween 2014?
- Brittany Maynard to her husband: 'My heart is so full of love for you'
- Working from home: 'Office' star Jenna Fischer shares selfie with baby
- Why I run: TODAY's Erica Hill inspired by dad's battle with cancer
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .