Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Buying running shoes? Here’s what to expect
Whether you are thinking about signing up for your first 5K or are gearing up for a full marathon, the first two steps in ...
- Man holding floating dog in viral photo adopts rescue puppy
- Kelly Osbourne quits 'Fashion Police,' E! confirms
- Since groom's moving vows to stepdaughter, this blended family's grown
- They're real: Taco Bell tests new Cap'n Crunch Delight doughnut holes
- Buying running shoes? Here’s what to expect
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .