Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Savannah won't 'overshare'; rapping medic cracks up anchors
Etiquette expert Thomas Farley guides the anchors — including expectant mother Savannah — on what’s acceptable for parents...
- Chelsea Clinton is pregnant! Former first daughter expecting first child this year
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Swimmer Ryan Lochte dives into underwear modeling
- #ScandalFinale night: Let the games begin
- TODAY's Takeaway: Savannah won't 'overshare'; rapping medic cracks up anchors
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .