Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Plaza producer: TODAY's #PinkPower event was 'my best day on the job'
There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t enjoy myself. I love meeting TODAY fans and hearing their stories. But today w...
- Lunch box hero: You've got to see this dad's amazing napkin art
- 'Sesame Street' 'Twilight' parody makes Cookie Monster a 'yumpire'
- Brad Pitt loves 'being a father,' raves about kids, Angelina Jolie
- 4 ways to never pay ATM fees ever again
- Plaza producer: TODAY's #PinkPower event was 'my best day on the job'
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .