Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Lost cat trying to make it home after being found 2,300 miles away
An animal shelter in Maine is working to make sure a lost cat returns home for the holidays, even though home happens to b...
- Bundles of joy: Meet TODAY's Babies of the Week
- Make-ahead green bean casserole and more great green beans recipes
- Are you having Thanksgiving in the happiest U.S. state for Turkey Day?
- Why one community is going all-out to get this girl a service dog
- Lost cat trying to make it home after being found 2,300 miles away
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .