Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Ryan Reynolds talks baby girl James, fatherhood stresses on TODAY
Ryan Reynolds welcomed his first child into the world with wife Blake Lively only three months ago, but he's already think...
- Makeover madness, more: See TODAY's April Fools' Day pranks play out
- French editor: 'Convinced' alleged video from inside Germanwings jet is authentic
- TODAY anchors bolt when prankster pops out
- Can you be spiritual without being religious?
- Ryan Reynolds talks baby girl James, fatherhood stresses on TODAY
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .