Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Soldier killed in Canada shootings
- Exclusive: Ebola survivor Ashoka Mukpo speaks to NBC News
- Here's a treat: See why these costume-changing skeletons win Halloween
- The real Great Pumpkin: Preschoolers' gourd weighs in at 500 pounds
- New Tolkien-themed in-flight video is one worth watching
- Soldier killed in Canada shootings
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .