Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Happy 1st birthday, Bao Bao! Find out how the panda bear is celebrating
Bao Bao, a panda at the Smithsonian's National Zoo, is celebrating her first birthday on Saturday. The little lady has com...
- Adorable toddler denies eating chocolate doughnut
- Quick fixes for your worst period cramps and pains
- Dorm decor: 10 twin-size duvets and comforters for less than $30 each
- Pat O’Brien releases memoir about his struggle with alcoholism
- Happy 1st birthday, Bao Bao! Find out how the panda bear is celebrating
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .