Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
6 awesome turkey sandwiches to make with your Thanksgiving leftovers
On Thanksgiving, there are plenty of us who just want to fast-forward to the really good stuff: that first leftover turkey...
- Do you want to take a look back? We're still 'Frozen' a year later
- Michael Brown's mom reacts to Darren Wilson's first public comments: 'Insult after injury'
- US Ebola survivors meet on TODAY, give thanks for 'angel' Kent Brantly
- Sweet or snarky? 'Fan' Ariana Grande responds to Bette Midler
- 6 awesome turkey sandwiches to make with your Thanksgiving leftovers
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .