Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
The stars of the iconic '80s show say it took growing up themselves to really learn the lessons they spent years teaching ...
- Watch this paralyzed groom walk down the aisle at his wedding
- Cobie Smulders expecting second child with husband Taran Killiam
- See the adorable way CaCee Cobb, Donald Faison announced baby No. 2
- Take a closer look at this lifelike Benedict Cumberbatch wax figure
- What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .