Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
At Home with TODAY: Jenna Wolfe shows the love in Harper's nursery
- Nurse Kaci Hickox defies authorities with bike ride
- These savory candy corn look-alikes put the trick in your treats
- Relive Halloween 2013: Baywatch, the A-Team and more
- Were Rihanna, Miley Cyrus too sexy for amfAR gala?
- At Home with TODAY: Jenna Wolfe shows the love in Harper's nursery
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .