Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Llama drama: The Internet goes wild over animals on the loose
When word spread Thursday that two llamas were on the run in Sun City, Arizona, Twitter immediately immersed itself in the...
- 'Clueless' turns 20! See how the beloved teen movie is celebrating
- Watch 45 years of "Sesame Street" trivia in 3 minutes
- Aw! Groom reads vows to bride's daughter in tear-jerking viral video
- Meet the doctor who makes kids laugh while giving them shots
- Llama drama: The Internet goes wild over animals on the loose
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .