Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Buyer beware: Major stores may mislead with 'sales'
We all love a good sale, and when you see that sign — 20 percent off, 30 percent off, 50 percent off — you assume you're g...
- Karzai quits negotiations with US over Taliban talks
- Winner of 'The Voice' is ...
- New study tracks emotional health of 'surrogate kids'
- Working from home? Boss may still be watching
- Buyer beware: Major stores may mislead with 'sales'
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .