Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
James Foley's parents, John and Diane Foley, say that they had hoped they could negotiate with ISIS, and that their son's ...
- Sons on Ebola patient Nancy Writebol’s release from hospital: 'She's happy to be healed'
- Amy Van Dyken-Rouen stands and walks for first time since accident
- 'She was determined to get back here': Dog reunited with owner 8 years after being stolen
- GoPro attached to tiny helmet shows world from baby's perspective
- Slain journalist James Foley's dad: I had hoped we could negotiate with ISIS
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .