Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Sad that Serial is over? 9 ways to fill the void after podcast finale
If your Thursdays won't be the same without "Mail Kimp," we've got you covered.
- 'Layaway angels' soar to new heights with $50,000-plus gift payoffs
- Derby the dog runs for very first time thanks to 3-D-printed legs
- Coffee that helps you sleep? Wait, what?
- Don't forget about this critical shopping day
- Sad that Serial is over? 9 ways to fill the void after podcast finale
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .