Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
'Happy' dancing kid at steals the spotlight at basketball tournament
Sometimes the best entertainment at sporting events isn't on the court. This was the case last week at the Kentucky High S...
- Want to be 105? Check your genes
- 'Spampocalypse': Mass-email chain sparks emotions, jokes and a picnic
- Romney talks boxing, going 'all Putin on' Savannah in first Meerkat
- 'Holy cow!' Drew Barrymore talks 'saggy and weird' post-baby body
- 'Happy' dancing kid at steals the spotlight at basketball tournament
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .