Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Mystery men shoveled Boston Marathon's 'sacred' finish line during blizzard
Philip Hillman was taking a break from working in his Boston hotel room in the midst of Tuesday's crippling blizzard when ...
- How games like Trivia Crack get inside your head
- Got Super Bowl fever? Paint on a 'fan-icure' for the big game!
- 2015 Super Bowl snack bracket final 4: Vote to choose the champion of party foods
- 6 high-tech ways to fight the flu with fashion
- Mystery men shoveled Boston Marathon's 'sacred' finish line during blizzard
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .