Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Kelly Clarkson has 'awesome' response to body-shaming bully
Dubbed the "most hated woman in Britain," Katie Hopkins began fat-shaming Kelly Clarkson after seeing her on "The Graham N...
- 'Seinfeld' reunion! Jerry, Jason and Michael gather at charity event
- Sheinelle Jones: What I wish I'd known as a mom of multiples
- Wear your baby... and a gun? This class shows you how
- Will Neil Patrick Harris ever host the Oscars again?
- Kelly Clarkson has 'awesome' response to body-shaming bully
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to email@example.com.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .