Cell phone and smartphone users:
More from TODAY.com
Go, Turbo, go! Tiny disabled dog gets special wheels crafted from toy parts
A tiny Chihuahua born with a genetic defect is now back in action, thanks to some ingenuity — and a little faith — from an...
- Viral 'Jews and Arabs Refuse to Be Enemies' campaign inspires hope among violence
- Up, up and eBay! Classic Superman comic should fetch millions
- Don't wash recalled fruit, discard it, company advises
- Why people in Louisiana are so happy (and how you can be too)
- Go, Turbo, go! Tiny disabled dog gets special wheels crafted from toy parts
Use your phone's email or MMS (multimedia message service) to send photos or video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some phones can easily send photos to contacts in the address book. We have provided this vCard that allows you to easily add “FirstPerson” to your mobile contacts list.
Include a descriptive subject line so editors can easily find your submission.
In the body of your message, include additional details about the content: who, what, when, where, etc.
See some of the photos that have already been submitted here .