- Osteopathic Schools Turn Out Nearly a Quarter of All Med School Grads
- The New Old Age Blog: A New Resource About Parkinson’s
- Well: Running 5 Minutes a Day Has Long-Lasting Benefits
- Well: The Upside of a Wimpy Handshake
- The New Old Age Blog: More on Sleeping Pills and Older Adults
- Ask Well: Exercise and Weight Loss
An Israeli airstrike hit a crowded Gaza shopping area on Wednesday, killing at least 16 people and wounding more than 150, just hours after Israeli tank shells slammed into a U.N. school, Gaza health officials said.