- Well: Statins May Speed Wound Healing
- Well: Bothered by a ‘Gummy Smile’
- World Briefing: Peace Corps Pulls 340 Volunteers as 2 Are Isolated for Ebola Exposure
- Osteopathic Schools Turn Out Nearly a Quarter of All Med School Grads
- The New Old Age Blog: A New Resource About Parkinson’s
- Phys Ed: Running 5 Minutes a Day Has Long-Lasting Benefits
Little ones spend nine months growing in the womb and what they experience in there is still a bit of a mystery. But new studies are offering intriguing clues.