Alicia Keys has wed Swizz Beatz, her rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.
The singer, 29, who is pregnant, and the producer, 31, exchanged vows in front of close family and friends in a private home on the Mediterranean Sea.
Their friend Dr. Deepak Chopra presided over the intimate ceremony.
Keys wore an ivory silk, georgette-draped Vera Wang goddess gown with jewel detail on the back shoulder.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
She carried a bouquet of purple calla lilies. The groom donned a classic Tom Ford tuxedo.
"Wowwwwwwwwww," Beatz (real name: Kasseem Dean) Twittered Saturday. He later wrote, "It's a brand new day :) I feel like Nas and Diddy song :) love y’all and blessing!"
Keys announced she was engaged — and expecting! — in late May.
"She is thrilled," a pal told Us at the time. "She is with the man who has inspired so much of her music and her new album [The Element of Freedom]."
Last fall, the producer gushed about their relationship. "What we have is so precious," he told the New York Daily News.
- Jennifer Aniston Dances on Stripper Pole, Miley Cyrus' Engagement is Back On: Top 5 Stories
- Bidder Pays $1.5 Million For Trip Into Space With Leonardo DiCaprio
- Brad Pitt: Gwyneth Paltrow's Dad Bruce Taught Me to Be "Humble"
- Melanie Laurent Pregnant, Debuts Baby Bump at Now You See Me Premiere: Picture
The two have been together since fall 2008.
Beatz is currently in the studio working on his third album; Keys released her fourth studio album, The Element of Freedom, last year.
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly