Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr sure can keep a secret!
Not only did the lovebirds recently pull off a totally under-the-radar wedding, but a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly that the Victoria's Secret model, 27, has been keeping something else classified as well: She's pregnant!
- Selena Gomez Hooks Up With Ed Sheeran; Christina Aguilera Bares Toned Midriff: Today's Top Stories
- James Gandolfini Dead: Sopranos Star Dies of Heart Attack at 51
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10"
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene Wear Black Bikinis, Learn to Surf
"She's definitely pregnant... Miranda's thrilled," says a source close to the Australia native, who wed the actor, 33, at an undisclosed location — reportedly in the Caribbean — less than a month after revealing their engagement on June 21. "She's telling all her friends, mostly other models, about it."
While the pal says no official announcement will be made, the couple of three years' big news will be hard to keep hidden.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
"She poses in lingerie," says the friend of Kerr, who has modeled for Victoria's Secret since 2007. "It will be obvious soon enough."
The bride, who kicked off a Caribbean getaway with Bloom at Anguilla's Viceroy resort on July 17, certainly hasn't hidden her desire for a child.
"I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day," she recently told an Australian newspaper. "And I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad!"
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly