In August's Vanity Fair, Angelina Jolie opens up about her six children and relationship with beau Brad Pitt.
The "Salt" star, 35, admits she dresses Shiloh, 4, "like a little dude. Shiloh, we feel, has Montenegro style. It's how people dress there. She likes tracksuits, she likes [regular] suits. She likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."
But Jolie says she isn't worried: She was just like Shiloh as a kid.
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
- Teresa, Joe Giudice Celebrate Daughter Gia's Cheerleading Win After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges: Pictures
"Shiloh’s hysterically funny, one of the goofiest, most playful people you’ll ever meet," she says. "... Goofy and verbal, the early signs of a performer. I used to get dressed up in costumes and jump around."
Maddox, 8, is "a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. He’s great at school, great at history. He feels like he could be a writer or travel the world and learn about places and things."
Five-year-old Zahara has "got an extraordinary voice and is just so elegant and well spoken," adds the proud mom.
And twins Knox and Viv (who turn 2 next month)? They're "classic boy and girl," says the actress. "She’s really female. And he’s really a little dude.”
Jolie describes their home life as "happy."
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
Says the mom, "I got back from work last night, and everybody was playing music and dancing and I suddenly found myself dancing around with a bunch of little fun crazy people."
Are more kids on the way? “No, I’m not pregnant [but] we’re not opposed to it," she says. "We want to make sure we can give everybody special time. They're kids now, and can play together, but they’re going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom for hours. We want to make sure we don’t build a family so big that we don’t have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well.”
She says things are stronger than ever with Pitt, 45, despite those split rumors.
"[We're not] against getting married [but] it’s just like we already are," she tells Vanity Fair. "Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It’s for life.”
She didn't even mind his scraggly beard.
"I love Brad in every state," she says.
Adds Jolie, "I feel fortunate to have a relationship where I actually feel safe enough to imagine growing old together."
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly