"Bachelor" Jake Pavelka and fiancée Vienna Girardi have called it quits, a rep for the couple tells UsMagazine.com.
"Jake and Vienna have split and appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time," the rep tells Us.
Pavelka, 32, surprised fans on "The Bachelor" last season when he chose Girardi , 24, who often clashed with the other women, over contestant Tenley Molzahn. On the finale, he claimed he was in love with both Molzahn and Girardi, but ended up popping the question to Girardi because he felt more of a spark with her.
- Jennifer Aniston Dances on Stripper Pole, Miley Cyrus' Engagement is Back On: Top 5 Stories
- Bidder Pays $1.5 Million For Trip Into Space With Leonardo DiCaprio
- Brad Pitt: Gwyneth Paltrow's Dad Bruce Taught Me to Be "Humble"
- Melanie Laurent Pregnant, Debuts Baby Bump at Now You See Me Premiere: Picture
Shortly after his decision, he told Ellen DeGeneres he was also impressed by Girardi's "values and spirituality and different things like that ... I just realized, 'Wow, we really line up.'"
"We make each other glow inside and out," Girardi, an ex-Hooters waitress, also gushed to "Extra."
The news comes as a surprise as the two seemed tighter than ever: During Pavelka's recent stint on "Dancing With the Stars," Girardi was often in the audience rooting him on.
More Entertainment stories
Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
In a popular YouTube video, the beaming little ballerina dances an entire four-minute routine seemingly perfectly, matchin...
- Every on-screen drink in 'Mad Men' in 5 minutes
- See the 'Dancing' stars' most memorable moves
- Emmy's biggest snubs? Cranston, Hamm, more
- 'Toy Story' toys burn up in prank on mom
- Autistic ballerina dances her way into hearts
"Chelsie [Hightower, his partner] has been great," he told Us of his final dance on the show's finale. "I really enjoyed it, but dancing with my beautiful fiancee really was special."
Earlier this month, they even took a trip to Disneyland, where Pavelka said he would be happy to wed Girardi in the "land of happies!"
Even though she told "E! News" they wouldn't wed "for a few years," they were already talking babies as of this past March.
"We want five kids," he said in the E! interview.
No word if she'll be giving back the $50,000, 3-carat ring by Neil Lane she received from Pavelka on the show.
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly