More from TODAY.com
Amanda Bynes freed; says bong was 'a vase'
Actress Amanda Bynes appeared in court briefly Friday morning after a wild Thursday night confrontation with police at her...
- Florida teen rejects plea deal in underage same-sex case
- That was fun.! Band kicks off summer at Shore reopening
- 'Jersey Shore' cast on real Shore: 'It's amazing!'
- Principal of school that lost 7 kids: 'After the tornado, the crying stopped'
- Amanda Bynes freed; says bong was 'a vase'
The guests wore orange smocks.
A southern California couple were married Saturday in front of more than 100 guests at a Home Depot store where they work.13 wedding disasters
The wedding party for 56-year-old Carolyn Weatherly and Audwin Mosby, who's 55, marched down an aisle of light bulbs, grills and paint to the outdoor garden section.
A wedding arbor and stage had been built from the store's lumber and supplies.
The bride said the store in Lake Forest is like a second home and her colleagues are like family.
"I feel awesome," Mosby told the Orange County Register. "This is the best thing that has happened to me in a long, long time."
The Orange County Register reported it was the first Home Depot wedding in California, but the second nationwide. The first was an Alaskan couple, a regional manager said.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.