1. Headline
  1. Headline
updated 5/20/2010 11:57:20 AM ET 2010-05-20T15:57:20

Nicole Kidman says she and her husband, country singer Keith Urban, try to never spend more than three days apart in an effort to maintain a loving marriage.

The Oscar winner, whose marriage to Tom Cruise ended in divorce, told reporters in Hong Kong on Thursday that her focus has shifted from career to family. She and Urban have a 1-year-old daughter.

Kidman said: "I think I've reached a point in my life where I've slowed down a lot, so it's not difficult. My priority is very much keeping my family together and not being away from them."

The Australian actress was in Hong Kong to open a luxury watch store and attend a fundraising banquet for the U.N. Development Fund for Women.

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Discuss:

Discussion comments

Most active discussions

1. votes comments
  2. votes comments
  3. votes comments
  4. votes comments

More on TODAY.com

1. GPS monitoring fail: Some felons continue to prey despite bracelets

When high-risk criminals leave prison, many must wear ankle bracelets with GPS monitoring. But an NBC News investigation uncovered cases of parole officers asleep at the switch, allowing violent offenders to strike again. Jeff Rossen reports.

7/23/2014 12:06:07 PM +00:00 2014-07-23T12:06:07
  1. Jenna Bush Hager: 5 things I've learned from my Gampy

On this milestone — his 90th birthday — I thought about how much I’ve learned from him.

7/23/2014 10:43:31 AM +00:00 2014-07-23T10:43:31
  2. video George H.W. Bush talks to TODAY about turning 90

video Check out the extended, full-length interview that President George H.W. Bush gave to his granddaughter, TODAY correspondent Jenna Bush Hager, around his 90th birthday parachute jump.

7/3/2014 8:13:54 PM +00:00 2014-07-03T20:13:54
  3. video Barbara Bush to son: Your dad was the best president

video TODAY correspondent Jenna Bush Hager talks with her grandmother, first lady Barbara Bush, and her father, President George W. Bush, about their picks for history’s best president and first lady.

7/22/2014 8:17:09 PM +00:00 2014-07-22T20:17:09
  4. Courtesy of Jenna Bush Hager
  1. 7 summer gadgets for healthy eating, playing catch, giving epic high fives

From giving explosive high-fives to making squash spaghetti to launching tennis balls 100 feet for Fido to catch, here are a few cool gadgets worth a look.

7/23/2014 10:58:02 AM +00:00 2014-07-23T10:58:02