Why have the mansions of one of America’s richest women been vacant for decades?
Follow this photo narrative of the reclusive Huguette Clark, her father, Sen. William Andrews Clark of Montana, and their lives of wealth, scandal and mystery.
Where is Huguette, and what will become of her fortune?
Help with viewing and printing
This version of our photo narrative is intended for those who want to print out all the photos and text, or who are having trouble viewing the slideshow (on this page) itself.
- Craig Strickland's Widow on Their Last Conversation: 'He Walked Out the Door, Looked at Me and Said, "I Love You"'
- Joe Jonas Packs on PDA with Former Top Model Contestant Jessica Serfaty
- White House Responds to Petition to Pardon Making a Murderer Subjects Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey
- Family of Sandy Hook Victim Commends Florida Atlantic University for Firing Professor Who Questioned Massacre
- Kylie Jenner's Lip Kit Is Ruining Lives (According to the Internet, Anyway)
You can also click here to open a PDF file with larger photos and text. That's a large file, 6MB, so give it a minute to load. Many readers will find this the easiest file to print.
If you want to know more about Huguette Clark and her father, read the notes and sources .
Now, on with the show...
The Clarks: an American story of wealth, scandal and mystery
© 2013 NBCNews.com Reprints