Picking the location of Where Are We TODAY? is easy!
- First, use the zoom tool on the left to get a closer look at the map
- To move from side to side, click on the map, hold down your mouse and drag to the part of the U.S. you want to go.
- Once you think you've found the location of Where Are We TODAY?, double click on the spot and a red pushpin will appear!
- Not satisfied with the location? Changed your mind? All you have to do is double click on the new part of the U.S. and the pushpin location will change.
- Once you're happy with your choice, scroll down the page and give us details of where the picture was taken and what you think it is. If you'd like, attach a picture of yourself so we can see who you are.
To see the locations others have guessed, click here . Tune in for Where Are We TODAY? to see if your guess was correct!
© 2013 MSNBC Interactive. Reprints