ELK GROVE, Calif. — A Northern California elementary school teacher sent her students home for the summer with a video of class memories, only the DVD included six seconds of her having sex on a couch.
- Sandra Lee Returning Home After Undergoing Double Mastectomy: 'Today Is an Exciting Day'
- Watch Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller in This Vintage Ed Sulllivan Clip
- Body Discovered in Hudson River Identified as Missing Kakayer Vincent Viafore
- 11 Pasta Salad Recipes You Need in Your Life This Summer
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'The Gift'
Officials at the Elk Grove Unified School District asked families of the teacher's 24 students to get rid of the DVD after the unintended clip was found spliced in a scene where children were sharing stories in class.
"Just destroy them," said spokeswoman Torrey Johnson.
Johnson said the teacher, whose name isn't being released, sent the DVD home with her students from Isabelle Jackson Elementary on the last day of class Friday. She learned of the mistake after a parent called her. She then called all the parents to ask them to destroy the DVD.
The school district, located just south of Sacramento, initially sent a letter home to parents asking them to return the DVDs, but then asked parents to simply destroy them.
Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.